Google
 

10 November 2008

MORE BIG KNITTING & CROCHET


Well I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front but have been quite busy in other ways!


I've made another BIG knitting scarf and a BIG crochet cushion cover. Yes I've really got the bug!








My original cushion cover has been hijacked to become a seat warmer - my collapsible chair can be quite cold in the nether regions when demonstrating at events, so I now have a solution.




This is the next project in progress (I've wound the ball anyway)!




I'm also interested to find that all the modular knitting and now the super quick BIG knitting has regenerated my interest in knitting in general - these in conjunction with looking at all the amazing work on Ravelry - anyway, I've started my first non-scarf knitting project in about 22 years - and I'm enjoying it - in fact doubly so, as I know there's no joining - it's knitted in the round - Hussah! :-)

1 comment:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Your chair cushion is a really clever idea. I like the big knit scarf. You are doing a great job on the knitting in the round. I love to knit caps in the round.